Pending Changes Panel
The Welkin Suite provides you to control your local changes. The Pending Changes panel allows you to see what changes will be sent to Salesforce on the next build, compare the current version of the file with the last built version and cancel changes for each file.
To show the Pending Changes panel, click in the Main Menu:
View ⇒ Pads ⇒ Pending Changes.
Here are all the files with the local changes that will be sent to Salesforce during the next build.
The Pending Changes panel offers you 2 actions for each file with a pending change:
- Discard — it restores the previously built / pulled version of the file,
- Compare — it opens the Diff viewer with the current version of the file and the one that was built previously.
Any of these actions also can be done from the context menu of an item.
In addition, there's the Discard All button that discards all pending changes.
NB: The Discard and Compare options work only if the Local History feature is enabled.
The Compare feature is a suitable tool for visualizing the differences between the current version of the file and the version that you have selected.
All the changes between the versions are highlighted:
- a green background means that the content was deleted in the newer version,
- a blue one means that the content was changed,
- a yellow background means that the content was added in the most recent version.
In addition, you can see a 'map' of the changes across the file right in the scrollbar and navigate to the source file using the Source button at the bottom of the window.
In this section:
This also may be useful: