All the debugging functionality is available from the
Main Menu ⇒ Run.
Any of these actions turn on the Debug view of The Welkin Suite.
The main elements for work with the Debugger are:
- an editor window with the code,
- an ability to set breakpoints and manage them,
- navigation through the code using steps,
- a list of locals in the active part of the code,
- an ability to trace the way of the execution in a call stack.
You are able to open / close any of the Debugger's panel if needed: the Breakpoints panel, the Locals panel, and the Call stack panel. Access to these options you can find in the Main Menu:
View ⇒ Debug Windows.
In this section:
This also may be useful: