Table of Contents
Troubleshooting Project Download
In cases of problems during the project download process, an error message with a problem description and information about the possible reasons and ways of solving them will be displayed.
Possible types of errors that may occur and ways to solve them
Incorrect Credentials or Problems with Login
- Check if you have correctly entered the Salesforce credentials and you have selected the correct environment. If you haven’t, press the Back button and correct the credentials.
- In case if you haven’t entered a Security Token, please ensure that your IP is in the Trusted IP Range for your Salesforce organization. Please refer to the Salesforce Help article for a description of how to do this.
- Ensure that you have a working Internet connection and access to Salesforce, and its subdomains are allowed by the network settings, firewall, and anti-virus software.
- In case, of maintenance work at Salesforce, just retry once they’re finished.
Problems downloading files
- Ensure that you have a working Internet connection and access to Salesforce and its subdomains are allowed by the network settings, firewall, and anti-virus software.
- In case, of maintenance work at Salesforce just retry once they’re finished.
Problems saving files
Insufficient Permissions— check that the user that is running The Welkin Suite has full access to the folder which is a target location for the Project.
Insufficient Free Space— usually Salesforce projects are small enough to fit anywhere but in some cases you really might not have enough free space on your hard drive to save the project files. Free up some spaces on the selected drive or move your project to another location and retry.
Files are Already Opened— there are some files in the location folders with same names as the ones you’re downloading. Please remove these files or change the project location to another folder and retry.
After eliminating the root cause of the issue, you can press the Back and Next buttons to retry downloading, or you can cancel the project creation and start a new one in a new location.
In this section:
This also may be useful: