This is an old revision of the document!
The Welkin Suite offers you a convenient way to check all your Lightning changes directly in the IDE — use the Lightning previewer.
Lightning Code Assistance
In the Lightning Editor, you can find lots of handy features of Code Assistance that make your development faster and more convenient:
- Code Outlining — it divides your code into separate code blocks between opening and closing tags, and it gives you the ability to selectively hide the parts of a code that you don't need right now,
- Closing tag completion — the editor automatically creates a closing tag once you write an opening tag. Please note that when you change the opening tag, the closing tag is also automatically changed to match it;
- Code Completion for HTML tags, CSS declarations and inline CSS — intelligent code completion and hints are displayed automatically for HTML tags, their attributes, inline (inside a style attribute) CSS and standalone CSS code,
- Markup Completion — handy feature for work with Lightning Components and Applications,
- Comment / Uncomment — a simple tool for leaving comments for the selected part of a code.
In this section:
This also may be useful: