The Property page helps you to know all the information including the configuration data regardless to a project or solution.
To open the Property page, go one of the following way:
- select a project or solution item in the Solution Explorer and navigate in the Main Menu:
View ⇒ Property Pages(the Shift+F4 hotkey),
- right-click on a project or solution in the Solution Explorer and select the Properties option in its context menu (the Alt+Enter hotkey),
- if you have already opened the Properties window, select a project or solution item in the Solution Explorer and click on the Property Pages button at the top of the Properties window,
- select a project or solution and click on the Properties button on the toolbar of the Solution Explorer.
Any of these actions opens the Property Page for the selected item.
Property Page for a solution
The Property Page for a solution gives you all the possible information related to this solution.
Here you can set:
- the Common Properties:
- the behavior of a solution after startup,
- the dependencies of each project in the solution,
- the source of the debug files for the solution,
- the Configuration properties.
You can change any of this data if needed, except the configuration properties. After changing click the Apply and then the OK buttons. To apply all the changes you will need to restart your solution.
Property Page for a project
The Property Page for a project contains all the general information about it.
Here you can find all information about the project:
- the Connection Data:
- the Apex Version,
- URL of a project,
- the credentials:
- the login,
- the password,
- the security token,
In this window, you can change the credentials of the project if needed. After changing click the Apply and then the OK buttons. To apply all the changes you will need to restart your project.
In this section:
This also may be useful: