All the debugging functionality is available from the
Main Menu ⇒ Debug.
Any of these actions turn on the Debug mode of The Welkin Suite.
The main elements for work with the Debugger are:
- an editor window with the code,
- an ability to set breakpoints and manage them,
- navigation through the code using steps,
- a list of locals in the active part of the code,
- an ability to trace the way of the execution in a call stack.
In the Debug Mode, you are able to open / close any of the Debugger's panel if needed: the Breakpoints panel (Ctrl+Alt+B), Locals panel (Ctrl+Alt+V, L), and Call stack panel (Ctrl+Alt+С). In addition, the Breakpoints panel is also available outside the Debug Mode. Access to these options you can find in the Main Menu:
Debug ⇒ Windows, and with the help of the Windows button at the Debug panel.
All of the Debug options are also available via the Debug toolbar.
In this section:
This also may be useful: